Frog Park News, Projects, and Support
Little Frog/Redondo Park and the Telegraph/51st Development:
Join us for an informal presentation about the project from the Nautilus developers. We are particularly interested in how the development will impact Little Frog Park at Redondo Avenue and Clarke Street, adjacent to the development.
- Date: January 15, 7:30pm
- Location: Temescal Library multipurpose room; E-mail firstname.lastname@example.org for the location.
Calling for Frog Park Volunteers:
Please contact email@example.com if you have interest in volunteering in the following areas:
- Website content management and development
- Community event planning and coordination
- Gardening and/or botanical expertise (e.g., butterfly garden)
- Volunteer Coordinator (e.g., outreach to partner organizations, plan community events, recruitment)
- Maintenance Coordinator (coordinate with city, help manage events such as Earth Day)
- Marketing and social media
- Project management
Swings & Play Equipment Donations - We Are Getting There
Thank you to all community members and businesses for your generous donations in 2014 to our community project to enhance Frog Park.
Increased Foundation Funding
Frog Park was notified in December 2014, that an anonymous private foundation grant would be increased to $10,000 and the match window extended into early or mid-2015. This is largely due to local business donations which counted towards the foundation match. We thank the foundation for its decision to support the park improvements.
Business List Coming Soon: We will list our business donors in a later article.
Contact us: Please contact firstname.lastname@example.org for more information and to get involved with this project. To donate and see our plans, please visit www.frogpark.org.